[Project_owners] Getting status of flash plugin?

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 17:30:34 EST 2006

You can determine this without any special Mozilla/Firefox interfaces.
Have a look at http://www.moock.org/webdesign/flash/fscommand/ (scroll
to "How JavaScript talks to Flash" section), or google for "fscommand"

Basically, the Flash movie object exposes properties to Javascript
which you can query for its status. You can also stop/stop/etc the
movie from JS.

-Eric