[Project_owners] The WebPanels sidebar and back/forward/history

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 00:34:44 EST 2006

Philip Chee wrote:

> I guess I'll just hide the back/forward context menu items for the
> time being.

If you know the <browser> element that's holding the sidebar you can
just use the canGoBack, goBack(), canGoForward and goForward()
properties and methods.

>Question: Hovering over a link in the sidebar does NOT update the status bar with the URL. Anybody know how I can get this to work?

Sorry, but that's partly my fault - I made it so that only the current
tab can update the status bar. It's a one-line fix in
nsContentTreeOwner.cpp though, so it could make SeaMonkey 1.1, if you want.