[Project_owners] custom <tree/> issues

Todd Long longfocus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 10:24:18 EST 2006

Ok, great. Thanks for the response. Just one quick question in regards to
that. I am successful in underlining the text (like a link) but is it
possible to detect a mouse click over the text and not that column (since
the text doesn't necessarily have to take up the entire column)?

Thanks again for all your help.

- Todd