[Project_owners] Communicating between browser instances

Steven D Tine stevetine at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 12:21:37 EST 2006

Thanks guys!

Eric, you did a much better job of explaining what I
wanted in one sentence than I did in my long winded
e-mail..."it was more of a general extension design
question"

Now I've got something to go and investigate.  If
anyone knows of an extension that creates an XPCOM
component, please let me know so I can see an example
if possible.

Thanks again!
Steve