[Project_owners] ISLAM IS RELIGION.JESUS WILL COME AGAIN.

yahused yahused at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 08:04:13 EST 2006

                                             ISLAM IS RELIGION. JESUS WILL COME AGAIN.

   Islam have "Allah 99 names" (Esma-ül Hüsna). Right hand:have 81 Arabic number. Left hand:have 18 Arabic Number. Quran is "Arabic language". All Peoples Have This Number.Because,Islam is Last Religion.Allah is Real. Allah is Demiurge. Allah is Have All Everything. Allah is Most Big. Allah is One. Hz.Mohammed is Real. Hz.Mohammed is Saint. Hz.Mohammed is Prophet to Everything. Hz.Mohammed is Last Prophet. Allah Created Hz.Mohammed First. Allah Created "Than Hz.Mohammed Light" Everything.

                                                      JESUS' SECOND COMING IN THE HADITH LITERATURE
   By the One in Whose hand is my self, definitely the son of Mary will soon descend among you as a just judge. He will break
  the cross, kill the pig, and abolish the jizya (a head tax on free non-Muslims living under Muslim rule). (Sahih al-Bukhari
  and Sahih Muslim)
   No Prophet shall come during the period between me and Jesus. And Jesus shall descend. Recognize him when you see him. He is a man of medium height and of a ruddy, fair complexion. He will be dressed in two pieces of a yellow garment. The hair on his head will appear as if water is trickling out of it, although his hair would not be wet. He will fight for the cause of islam

  And Jesus will kill Dajjal (the Antichrist). He will live on this Earth for a period of forty years, and at the end of this
  period he will pass away. The Muslims will offer the funeral prayers of Jesus.  (Abu Dawud)
   Jesus will not come to the people of Mohammed as a Prophet; rather, he will come to practice the religion of Mohammed. (Ibn
  Hajar Haythami, Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi Alamaat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, 68)
   Jesus will descend and will practice our Prophet's law. (Imam Rabbani, Letters of Rabbani, 2:1309)

   Jesus Will Be Burried Next to Our Prophet's (may God bless him and grant him peace) Tomb.