[Project_owners] The extension approval list is private. Why!?

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 09:40:53 EST 2006

A friend of mine has become an extension approver. He told me the
approval list is at https://addons.mozilla.org/developers/approval.php

I don't have access, even after I login with my developer's account.
Anyone happen to know WHY this list is private? That's not really in
the spirit of open-source, is it? It makes me wonder how my friend was
able to gain access but not me? I don't want to change the queue (or
bag, as Aaron more accurately called it), just view it.

-Eric