[Project_owners] Mozilla.org extension approval time

Roman Mironenko roman_mir at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:43:17 EST 2006

Actually at this point I simplified the script, there is no reason to do a 2
step install for me at this point, I removed the code that downloads
extension to the local drive first.  So the user gets an install dialog,
which clearly displays the site, from where the download is starting.  In
the extension's settings dialog, I added a checkbox, labeled this way: run
upgrades from mozdev.org   This is the way I am going to submit the update.

Oh, and by the way, the extension update I am talking about is from 1.0.0 to
1.4.8, so it's not a 0.0.0.0.0.1 update as you were implying.

Cheers,
Roman