[Project_owners] Mozilla.org extension approval time

Adam Judson adamsplugins at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 16:23:14 EST 2006

On 07/01/06, Ramiro Aparicio <frisco82 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know what is the usual approval times but they are so slow
> that I am not sending the latest version becouse I will be put back to
> the bottom of the queue.

I don't believe this is really what happens.  At least it doesn't
match my experience.
I've had 0.3 rejected because of 0.4 but only in two situations
- when the reviewer then went on to review 0.4 (maybe a day later)
- minutes after submitting 0.4

Also, I'm beginning to suspect that it's a bag, not a queue.  And I
suspect that
favours existing extensions, so I doubt I'll complain.