[Project_owners] Mozilla.org extension approval time

Ramiro Aparicio frisco82 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:56:07 EST 2006

I don't know what is the usual approval times but they are so slow
that I am not sending the latest version becouse I will be put back to
the bottom of the queue.
Version 0.1b was rejected becouse of update URL (maybe took 2 days).
Version 0.0.2 was rejected becouse version 0.0.3 was already in the
queue (4 or 5 days).
Version 0.0.3 is still pending (maybe a week).
Version 0.0.4 sitting until 0.0.3 get approved.

I just want to be in mozilla.org becouse its easier to update. So
there is  any script to make thing easier when updating extensions?
maybe update.rdf generator, version number changer within install.rdf,
instal.js and the code.

On 1/7/06, Roman Mironenko <roman_mir at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Guys, is anyone else experiencing extremely slow approval times for updating
> their extensions at mozilla.org?  I have submitted updates for two
> extensions to that site at least 2 weeks ago, maybe more, they still did not
> even look at them.  I am wondering if it is just me or is it like that for
> everyone? :)
> thanks,
> Roman

Hasta Otra