[Project_owners] Cleaning up CVS

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Thu Jan 5 09:08:30 EST 2006

Hi,

I seem to have made a mess of my source files under
:pserver:thaths at mozdev.org:/cvs/habarixenu/src

Would it be possible for the admins to totally nuke this folder? I do
not require any of the information that is out there. Once everything
under src has been removed, I will check in the latest source that I
have with me (and promise not to repeat this mistake again. :-).

The mess happened because I had two different work areas - one was code
that I got from CVS and another was where I played with the code. At
some point, I created symbolic links between the two and ended up making
a pigs breakfast of things.

Thank you.

Thaths
--
"A gun is not a weapon Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher knife, or a
        harpoon, or... or an alligator." -- Homer J. Simpson