[Project_owners] this.view has no properties

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 12:08:13 EST 2006

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the reply. I also get the same error when the tree is empty
and the user right-clicks on the tree to display the context menu. Is
this again because there is no <treechildren/> element? I have the
<treechildren/> element inside a templated rule.

Is there any way to get the context menu to display with right-clicks
even if the tree is empty?

Thank you,
Eric