[Project_owners] 2005-12-13-minutes

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:52:51 EST 2006

<http://intern.mozdev.org/meetings/minutes/2005-12-13-minutes.html>

> zeno will create a docs section

Won't that create a paradox?

> wiki for developer's notes? let's wait and see

There are already wikis at devmo and kb.mozillazine.org. Let's not
fractionate the collective knowledge even further. If I might suggest
putting some prominent pointers to kb.mozillazine would be more appropriate.

> No blog tool yet, still being worked on by admins

How about my suggestion of a phpBB with a project per forum configuration?

> list of tools that mozdev might be lacking for developers

I would like a working LXR?

Phil
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/
[ ]If at first you don't succeed, call it Ver 1.0.
* TagZilla 0.059