[Project_owners] opener.document.getElementById()

Eelco van Kuik needlesearch at vankuik.com
Mon Jan 2 18:41:49 EST 2006

Great! Thanks. It seems to be working now.

Funny though that the opener.document.getElementById works anymore.

But I think this solution is much more robust.

Cheers,

Eelco

chrome_code#Passing_data_between_windows>
<http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/index.php?title=Working_with_windows_i
n_chrome_code&printable=yes#Passing_data_between_windows>

Phil

http://flashblock.mozdev.org/ Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and
guard us from the thief, oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.