[Project_owners] XUL Persistant values

Ramiro Aparicio frisco82 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:59:31 EST 2006

I am working in the options dialog of my extension and I found that
even now that I had removed persist="width height" from the dialog
attributes I just loads the stored values resulting in a dialog window
too big.

I found that deleting the values from localstore.rdf works but the
users of my extension will not do that, so there is any
atribute/option/code to make firefox forget that values instead of

Of course I know that changin dialog id will do the trick but it does
not seem very elegant.