[Project_owners] Bugzilla problems

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 13:28:10 EST 2006

As I said before, I have no problem undoing the permission change and
running the risk of having someone make unwanted changes to a bug.
We've left the question open for discussion so people can comment, but
there's been very little discussion about this and no suggestions for
other fixes, so I vote for just undoing the change.  Let me talk with
the other admins and we'll report back.