[Project_owners] Re: calling window.sidebar.addPanel() from chrome

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 19:49:50 EST 2006

Philip Chee wrote:

>So as far as websites are concerned, Firfox supports both the Suite addPanel() and Opera's rel="sidebar". With xSidebar installed on Seamonkey we have feature parity with Firefox.

I think I should have read your project page first, that would have
saved me some questions. You don't actually use addBookmarks2, which is
what confused me. Or if I'm still confused, and you do use it, then my
question still stands i.e. do you use any features of addBookmarks2 not
provided by addPanel?

>But why are you asking these questions? You must know this code by heart! You have r/sr authority over this code don't you?

Only SeaMonkey code, I have no idea about Firefox code (except those few
portions that still resemble the original SeaMonkey copies).