[Project_owners] Re: calling window.sidebar.addPanel() from chrome

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Wed Feb 22 05:17:12 EST 2006

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:20:16 +0000, Neil wrote:
> Philip Chee wrote:

>>The Firefox sidebar uses <browser id="sidebar"> which I followed.
> Out of interest, does Firefox suffer from the same closed/open bug?

No because Firefox uses openDialog("AddBookmarks2.xul") to add a web panel
to the bookmarks (open bookmark in sidebar). Seamonkey doesn't seem to have
a UI to do this, although since the bookmarks backend is the same, I presume
that the functionality is there. Once I get the hang of the bookmarks code,
I might see if I can implement this.

Phil
[ ]I got lost in thought. It was an unfamiliar territory.
* TagZilla 0.059