[Project_owners] calling window.sidebar.addPanel() from chrome

David Murray lid2000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 08:47:09 EST 2006

Are you trying to add chrome to the sidebar or just content? For
chrome, look at this
http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/~checkout~/deepestsender/src/content/sidebarinstall.js?rev=1.4&content-type=text/plain
and this http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/~checkout~/deepestsender/src/content/install.xul?rev=1.4&content-type=text/plain

Sidebar has to be loaded and open on screen in order for it to work.