[Project_owners] calling window.sidebar.addPanel() from chrome

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Mon Feb 20 01:12:09 EST 2006

I know I can call addPanel() from content using window.sidebar.addPanel(),
but how do I call addPanel from chrome javascript in order to add an item to
the Seamonkey sidebar tabs? I've tried
document.contentWindow.sidebar.addPanel and various combinations of
document/content/window but rather than groping around in a fog, I'd thought
I'd ask here.

Phil
[ ]And eliminate and wipe out redundancy!
* TagZilla 0.059