[Project_owners] extension dev discussion at mozilla.dev.extensions

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Fri Feb 17 11:47:34 EST 2006

Myk Melez wrote:

> There's a new newsgroup/mailing list dedicated to extension development,
> and its small but growing community of participants includes not only
> extension authors but also core Mozilla developers like Boris Zbarsky,
> Axel Hecht, and Dan Mosedale.

Disclaimer, I cross posted there twice, IIRC, but I'm not actually
reading it.

For those that didn't know about the new newsgroups, it's a good idea to
head over to news.mozilla.org and to reload the newsgroup list, there
are interesting new groups coming up, and there is a lot of interesting
traffic. And, up to now, I haven't seen any spam :-).

I occasionally posted stuff that I thought was of general interest to
this list, and I may decide to drop that in favour of posts on
news.mozilla.org (maybe not even me doing that), too.

Axel