[Project_owners] extension dev discussion at mozilla.dev.extensions

Myk Melez myk at melez.com
Thu Feb 16 15:13:59 EST 2006

There's a new newsgroup/mailing list dedicated to extension development,
and its small but growing community of participants includes not only
extension authors but also core Mozilla developers like Boris Zbarsky,
Axel Hecht, and Dan Mosedale.

It seems like we'd be better off with all extension authors discussing
development issues in a single forum, and the new newsgroup/list seems
like the right place to consolidate such discussion, since it's
dedicated to the subject and targeted to all extension authors, not just
those hosting on Mozdev.

I know some of you are already participating in the new forum.  For
those who aren't, I encourage you to check it out and consider migrating
your extension development conversations to it.  You can access the new
forum as a newsgroup <news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.dev.extensions>, a
mailing list <https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-extensions>, or
through Google's web interface
<http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.extensions>.

-myk