[Project_owners] moving CVS

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 12:12:09 EST 2006

Also:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=31070&group_id=1#import

"There are three supported data sources for importing data into a
SourceForge.net Subversion repository. We can import data from a SF.net
CVS repository, a Subversion dump file (created by svnadmin dump) that
is compressed (.gz, .bz2, .zip) or not, and a CVS repository archive
(.zip, .tar, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)."

It's the last option I'm aiming for. So, yes, Phil, I'm trying to move
to Subversion from CVS. Importing a repository into Subverison on SF is
automated, unlike what Alex referenced below.

Since I'm not getting any response from the mozdev guys (David Boswell,
Peter, etc), anyone have suggestions on how to contact them directly?

In case anyone's curious, we're moving to SourceForge because
PasswordMaker has grown into more than just an extension. There are now
versions for Yahoo Widgets, PHP, mobile phone, Windows and Linux
command-line, IE, etc. We also want to start using Subversion instead
of CVS, and SF also gives us the ability to define our own MySQL
databases and install our own PHP scripts.

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=29894&group_id=1#import