[Project_owners] moving CVS

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Thu Feb 16 17:59:44 EST 2006

Eric H. Jung wrote:
> If I do that, I will lose all CVS history. I need a tarball of the
> directory.
> SourceForge uses CVS or Subversion. Your choice.

I doubt that you will get this out of mozdev and I doubt even more that
you will get this into SF. It would mean that they unpack your tar
directly into their cvsroot directory. AFAIK you have to do that
manually. There is no way through CVS to directly put an RCS file into
the cvsroot. I doubt SF will do that or have you asked them??