[Project_owners] How to distinguish opened windows in browser overlay code?

Soyapi Mumba soyapim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:40:04 EST 2006

Bas,

Where are you checking the value from? Is it another extension?

I suggest assigning that value to a hidden textbox (or any other suitable UI
control) somewhere in the interface. That should be able to give you a
per-windows value, but maybe that's just crazy.

There should be better ways of doing that, though.

- Soyapi

--
Soyapi Mumba
http://soyapi.blogspot.com