[Project_owners] Programmatically open the context menu

Matthew Waymost waymost at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:00:02 EST 2006

I think the reason you're getting a long context menu is because when you
right click in the context area, what you right click on determines what
items in the menu get hidden. I would surmise that by calling it the way you
do, you're getting everything unfiltered. In browser.js, you'll find an
object called nsContextMenu, which has all that code. I haven't dug through
it recently, so I can't tell you exactly what you need, but it should point
you in the right direction.

HTH, Matt