[Project_owners] Reset user preferences to default?

David Duong david.nqd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:08:17 EST 2006

Thanks, but that was just a typo ;p.  I have 'nsIPrefBranch' which is
returning the NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED

I meant to write:
  var prefs = Components.classes["@mozilla.org/preferences-service;1"].
      getService(Components.interfaces.nsIPrefBranch);
  prefs.resetBranch('extensions.termblaster.');

Is there a standard way to reset preferences?