[ham] Re: [Project_owners] Static memory posibilities...

bas at euronet bas-b at euronet.nl
Mon Feb 6 19:01:07 EST 2006

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your answer

You hit the nail exactly on the hat, this is exactly what I want.
The Author of the server ajaxified folder/file fetching from the trees, this
way a sitebar client does not have to wait for all the tree's and folders to
transfer from the server at opening of the client. Because of that it will be
sufficient that only the trees are sended with a page reload.

My caching of the page in the sidebar client will shave off the last bit of
waiting time, because trees hardly change there is no use in reloading them
each time the sidebar is opened while it only needs to reload when a tree is
added or if one is removed.

This way the scalability and user experience of the whole sitebar system is so
much better.

Bas.

(o_
//\