[Project_owners] new protocol

Thomas Atwood tatwood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:27:32 EST 2006

I've got some source in my cvs repository you may want to check out (c++ though)

http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/xulnativetoolkit/src/nsNativeBoxProtocolHandler.cpp?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

also, note you have to register your ProtocolHandler with the right contractId:

  { "Native Box Custom Protocol Handler",
    NS_NATIVEBOXPROTOCOLHANDLER_CID,
    NS_NETWORK_PROTOCOL_CONTRACTID_PREFIX NS_NATIVEBOXPROTOCOLHANDLER_SCHEME,
    nsNativeBoxProtocolHandlerConstructor
  },