[Project_owners] XUL Address Form

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Wed Feb 8 15:15:31 EST 2006

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 21:49:15 -0800, HJ wrote:
> Eric H. Jung wrote:

>> FWIW, wikipedia lists 243 countries:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries

> I was speaking of "internationally recognized countries" and 'East
> Timor' was the last country added in May of 2002 as number 193 I'm told ;)

On the other hand, if someone from Taiwan or Hong Kong orders something from
you, I don't think he would appreciate it if you delivered to Peking. :-)

I think it is necessary for some economically autonomous, uh, territories to
have their own TLCC.

Phil
[ ]NAVY: Never Again Volunteer Yourself
* TagZilla 0.059