[Project_owners] XUL Address Form

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Tue Feb 7 21:49:15 EST 2006

Eric H. Jung wrote:
> FWIW, wikipedia lists 243 countries:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries

"list of countries of the world, including both internationally
recognized and generally unrecognized independent states, inhabited
dependent territories, as well as areas of special sovereignty. It
covers all areas under the jurisdiction of the listed countries, namely
territory, territorial waters (including internal waters and contiguous
zone), Exclusive Economic Zone, continental shelf and airspace. For a
list of independent states only, see the list of sovereign states."

I was speaking of "internationally recognized countries" and 'East
Timor' was the last country added in May of 2002 as number 193 I'm told ;)

/HJ