[Project_owners] Static memory posibilities revisited...

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 18:58:37 EST 2006

It's my understand that XBEL only stores bookmark data and bookmark
metadata, not full HTML/JS/CSS/image data.

To do the latter, store each file specified in a URI
(HTML/JS/CSS/images) in the profile and build an RDF which describes
the URI. Realize you'll need to modify the HTML so it uses the <base/>
tag to redirect relative URLs to your local cache. You'll also need to
convert absolute URLs to relatives so the page doesn't hit remote
servers. It sounds like an awful problem.

Good luck.