[Project_owners] clearing variables

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:22:34 EST 2006

You know, I also thought it should cause an exception, but I tried it
in my browser (Fx and it gives me false.
I guess it varies with implementation or depends on garbage collection
or something like that.
the reason i didn't write '"foo" in this' was because I was trying to
generate an exception in the first place
I'm pretty sure I've seen it throw one a long time ago.. maybe it was in IE..