[ham] Re: [Project_owners] Static memory posibilities...

yaa at euronet yaa at euronet.nl
Mon Feb 6 18:49:26 EST 2006

Hi All,
Thanks for the answers.

Hi Neil,

Your advice sounds to me as best plausable to get actually working.

But, I did have a check in the system chrome source code, but I can't find
anywhere that the sidebar browser is cached in the first place (prob looking
with my nose).
Do you happen to know if it is cached at all? because if not, I also have to
code the cache writing part for my extension.

Regards,
Bas.

Op maandag 6 februari 2006 10:38, schreef Neil:
> yaa at euronet wrote:
> >The developer of the Sitebar Server asked me if I can somehow keep the
> > sidebar from reloading while keeping the content it had before closing.
>
> I think the best you can do is to load it from the cache using the
> following flags:
> const nsIRequest = Components.interfaces.nsIRequest;
> browserElement.loadURIWithFlags(serverURI, nsIRequest.LOAD_FROM_CACHE |
> nsIRequest.VALIDATE_NEVER);

(o_
//\
V_/_