[Project_owners] XUL preferences elements

Michael Johnston special.michael at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 15:14:18 EST 2006

I use my own <prefwindow>
to display my own preference tabs, with preference bound elements.

My opinion is that my extension is not part of thunderbird/firefox
therefore it's options should not be mixed in with thunderbird/firefox.

http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/signature/src/signaturemanager/chrome/content/signaturemanager/options/

mike