[Project_owners] Context menu

Ramiro Aparicio frisco82 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:12:14 EST 2006

I have been trying your different ideas:

1.- If I don add the listener to the window element the menuItem does not
appear (the function is called, and it set the hidden attribute to false but
it is not rendered);
2.- gContextMenu only works if the event is listened from the
contentAreaContextMenu (if the listener is in window it sais that it has no
properties).

I am starting to think that the problem is with the xul file that is not
properly formated but I can not find the problem with it.

With the listener in the window, using setAtributte and setting the hidden
attribute in the menuitem element it works almost all the times (90%) but I
can not find a pattern about working or not.

--
Hasta Otra

Ramiro Aparicio