[Project_owners] Context menu

Ramiro Aparicio frisco82 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:28:55 EST 2006

It seems to work now:

<popup id="contentAreaContextMenu">
<menuitem id="foxgame-config-menu" label="&foxgame.menu.configure;"
oncommand="configureFoxGame();" hidden="true"/>
</popup>

And:

window.addEventListener("popupshowing", foxgame_initPopupMenu, true);

For some strange reason if I do not set the hidden attribute in the xul
file, the option is only shown in the correct web after you open the
contextmenu in a web where it should not be shown.

I hope ther will be no more problems with this becouse that little thing
seems to disappear from time to time.

On 2/1/06, Neil <neil at parkwaycc.co.uk> wrote:

> Didier Ernotte wrote:
>
> >object.setAttribute("collapsed", boolean) instead.
> >

> That's definitely wrong. Menus should always be hidden, never collapsed.
>
> Ramiro Aparicio wrote:
>
> ><menuitem id="foxgame-config-menu" label="&foxgame.menu.configure;"
> onpopupshowing="foxgame_initPopupMenu(event);"
> >

> <menuitem>s don't get popupshowing events. As this is an overlay, you
> need to add a popupshowing event listener to the content area context
> menu.

Hasta Otra

Ramiro Aparicio