[Project_owners] forgotten list admin password

Kovacs Baldvin baldvin at cs.elte.hu
Sat Dec 30 14:50:39 PST 2006

Hi!

I am the project owner of teopen, a currently "abandoned" project,
which I still plan to work on, even if I wasn't able in the last
year(s).

However, I've forgot my list-admin password, which is painful,
since I'm getting notifications of to-be-moderated messages.
They are just spam, however, I'd like to be able to log in
and reject them.

Can anyone help?
I've tried to send a help message to teopen-request at mozdev.org,
but didn't get a reply, maybe there's some similar interface
with which I could get a password reminder?

Best regards,
Baldvin Kovacs