[Project_owners] Convert XML to RDF

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 20:14:52 PST 2006

1. Determine the XML "destination" document; that is, the XML of the resulting transformation.
2. Write an XSL template that transforms RDF to the XML defined in step 1. If you don't know XSL, there are automated, visual mapping tools like the one that comes with StylusStudio, but you're better off learning XSL in the long-term.
3. The actual JS code to apply the XSL transform to an XML document is quite simple. There used to be an article on it at kb.mozillazine.org that I wrote, but it appears to be missing. http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Using_the_Mozilla_JavaScript_interface_to_XSL_Transformations has similar information.