[Project_owners] Help!

kathleen krowchuk kathleenkrowchuk at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 12 22:46:08 PST 2006

Hello , I'm Kathleen and I have just signed up for the Project Owners
Forum. I am sending this in regards to a friend of mine who is a
brilliant artist. She has absolutely nothing to do with software but is
rather interested in the designing side of  the Mozilla Project. Design
of the Logos for the Mozilla Browsers. My question is to you Sir. Where
does one find info upon this subject?I would like to know if possible,
the Department that we must get in contact with.   Thank-you for your time.