[Project_owners] Tee-shirt on addons.mozilla.org

Soyapi Mumba soyapim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 01:53:34 PST 2006

Didier Ernotte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few weeks ago, when I went to the addons.mozilla.org site, I saw that
> I was eligible to receive a tee-shirt for the firefox 2.0 version (I
> guess...), but I didn't receive it yet. Does anybody here was eligible
> and already receive the tee-shirt ?

I've just got a response from #amo irc channel on the status:
the status of the tshirts is: Were sorry about the delay in getting T-shirts out
to developers who
made the Firefox 2.0 compatibility deadline.  We have been having some
problems with production and fullfillment of the large order that
resulted by the great response.  We hope to have the T-shirts shipping
in the next two weeks.

as of 3 days ago