[Project_owners] Bonsai on mozdev.org ...

Alex Vincent ajvincent at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:38:55 PST 2006

Pete Collins wrote:
> Roland Mainz wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> ----
>>
>> Does MozDev.org still have a Bonsai service running that we can track
>> CVS checkins via the Web ?
>
> Nope. I doubt i'll get to it any time soon.  :(
>

> --pete

Heh, "any time soon" is over three years.  ;-)

The bonsai view for my projects's source code pages looks pretty awful
in Firefox.  Any help on updating the basic template?

Also, I'd really like to get a full-fledged bonsai sometime; a time
period of precisely 24 hours is too inflexible, and I'd like to be able
to generate a changelog from the beginning of time.  I'm burning up the
repository with Verbosio changes right now...

Alex