[Project_owners] Re: Extensions for SuiteRunner?

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Tue Aug 29 09:02:04 EDT 2006

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 01:11:37 +0200, Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:

> Nice, but how do I port MultiZilla to this SuiteRunner and where do I
> get it?

Multizilla shouldn't work on porting to SuiteRunner yet because it's
temporarily using Firefox's tabbrowser.xml until they fix some
compatibility problems with the toolkit <browser> and I don't know how
that will interact with multizilla's implementation.

But for those of you who like sky-diving without parachutes:
<http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/tinderbox-builds/tpol-trunk/>

Phil