[Project_owners] File Finder

Michael Buckley michael.buckley at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 26 21:58:16 EDT 2006

I am working on extension that is a text editor. I on the features I am
working on is a bookmark system.  Of course files move and bookmarks
break, so I would like to give users a way of relocating the files.
Something like search in the Start Menu.  Dose any extension do
something like this? So I can see how some one else has done it so I can
do it myself.  Or will I have to put learning C   to write an XCOM
component on my to do list?

God Bless
Michael