[Project_owners] Mozilla Suite Preference Tree

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 19:03:52 EDT 2006

As part of the trunk move to work as a XULrunner app, we are considering
rewriting the preference tree to use the toolkit preference system,
although still selecting the panels using a tree. Now most EM-managed
extensions use a simple options dialog, but what I would like to know is
if any extension authors would think it useful to be able to reuse any
of the additional tree hookup code that we would need to write.