[Project_owners] update.rdf served as text/xml?

Alex Vincent ajvincent at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 23:43:41 EDT 2006

file:///C:/mozdev/xulwidgets/www/update/update.rdf

For reasons I don't understand all that well, I've discovered my
update.rdf file comes to the user as text/xml.

This would explain why the extensions update service hasn't been
working... any ideas on how to fix that?  I tried uploading a
local.conf to the update directory, but that didn't help.

-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001