[Project_owners] xulwidgets: update.rdf isn't prompting an update

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Wed Aug 9 20:25:31 EDT 2006

Alex Vincent wrote:
> Five days ago, I released version 0.4.2 of XUL Widgets.  I had hoped
> by now it would actually update my Firefox 1.5.0.x install of XUL
> Widgets (0.4.0), but that has not happened.
>
> Mook gave me one clue (broken RDF), but after fixing that, it still
> won't update.  Any hints on fixing this?
>
> http://xulwidgets.mozdev.org/update/update.rdf

It's probably a caching issue, which we discussed less than a month ago
here on the list.

Look for the thread:
Unwanted update manifest (update.rdf) caching

http://mozdev.org/pipermail/project_owners/2006-July/thread.html

I am not sure if the original poster actually solved their problem.

--
Brian King
www.mozdev.org - free project hosting for the Mozilla community