[Project_owners] SmartSync Project and Mozdev Terms of Use

Eric H. Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 18:44:48 EDT 2006

Filippo,

I am curious what you decide. Could you please let us know? The reason
is I've had similar concerns about FoxyProxy. Many people are asking
about taking some of its features and building them into SwitchProxy
(competitng product), instead of asking SwitchProxy features to be
built into FoxyProxy.

I just need the time to accomodate such feature requests, but in the
meantime I'm concerned my novel ideas will be "borrowed" by other
extension authors with similar extensions.

-Eric