[Project_owners] SmartSync Project and Mozdev Terms of Use

Filippo Possenti filippo.possenti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 21:10:58 EDT 2006

Ok, no problem.

I adopted the "No Derivative Works" clause only to avoid the creation of
dozen similar projects (based on the same source project), a practice
that I consider a disgrace in the OpenSource world.

I'll change the license for my project.

For my commodity, can I change only the portion referring to the "No
Derivative Works" instead of using one of the OSI licences?