[Project_owners] SmartSync Project and Mozdev Terms of Use

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 11:23:22 EDT 2006

Let's see what the SmarySync project owner says and then we can decide
what to do.  If needed, we can ask the lawyers on our board to review
how the terms apply in this case.

AFAICT, the SmartSync project is hosted on a different site and the
mozdev project page is just redirecting people.  If they just wanted a
link from mozdev to their site, we can add them to the External
Projects page and then the license wouldn't be an issue.