[Project_owners] SmartSync Project and Mozdev Terms of Use

Nathan R. Yergler nathan at yergler.net
Sat Apr 29 11:11:36 EDT 2006

> As far as I can tell from this page:
> <http://www.opensource.org/licenses/>
> None of the CC licences have been approved by the OSI.

I would like to point out that we (Creative Commons) explicitly state do
not recommend using our licenses for works of code; they obviously can
be, but they were written with traditional works (text, images, etc) in
mind and therefore are not tailored to the world of code.  We recommend
using an OSI-approved license when releasing works of code.

Nathan R. Yergler
Software Engineer
Creative Commons